Find Your Peace
From the very beginning of life, the body is subjected to various aggravations; the most common of which are childhood disease, birth trauma and other physical distress due to the fetal position in utero. – Understanding the Messages of Your Body, Barral
Ten fingers and toes, two eyes and ears. You try to eat right and even exercise when you can. Everything looks normal.
• • •
So, why are you and your family so distressed?
Imagine a life when your entire household is at ease. In rhythm and truly happy in the coming days, weeks and months!• • •
How would you feel if…
• Your child started sleeping soundly.
• The meltdowns started to disappear and you were able to enjoy the golden moments.
• The teacher called just to tell you how well your child was doing.
• You had more time and energy for fun times!
• You were more focused for daily tasks.
• Your worrying suddenly returned to a normal level.
You are not alone!
You are capable.
You deserve to have relief.
Your body wants to be free of the trauma and dysfunction.