What are you struggling with?
- Pain, stress or dysfunction.
- Feelings of failure, especially as a mother.
- An unexpected outcome or personal loss.
- Difficulty recovering from giving birth.
- Unexpected Interventions during the birthing process.
- Difficulty breastfeeding.
- Difficulty sleeping, eating, digesting or staying focused.
What are your children struggling with?
- Inability to calm him or herself.
- A picky eater.
- Trouble staying focused.
- Slow speech development.
- Struggle at bedtime or school.
- Frequent emotional outbursts.
- Problems with inappropriate behaviors.
- Repeated ear infections.
- Slow to meet growth milestones.
• • •
You are not alone.
When our children are struggling, we can’t help but feel helpless and frustrated. We’ve tried everything but we keep looking for a permanent solution. The wondrous process of pregnancy, birth and raising our children can be difficult and puzzling.
• • •
It’s time to release those problems at the source!
My deepest desire is to gently support you and your family to relieve what is challenging your journey. I specialize in helping moms and babies release the stress of the birth process in order to have a smooth start to life together. Your family deserves to move past these traces of tension and access the deep bonding everyone desires.